Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Salt Water


It is unbelievable how life can change in a blink of an eye. All plans that I have made fall through in a time and a way that I never expected. Well, who ever expect that their plan will fail anyway? They say if you want something, put your 1000 per cent of heart, thought and effort on it, then the universe will give it to you. Mestakung - The Law of Attraction. So that was what I did, for years I focused myself on the perfect picture of me finally get what I've planned to. But Allah is the best of planners, He knows exactly that my plan is not good enough for me. So as He is also the turner of hearts, one day all of the sudden  He made me stop wanting what I always wanted to have. Unfortunately, because of the Law of Attraction theory, I never wanting anything else, I never prepare for another plan. 

We sometimes give so much
that we end up losing ourselves

I guess the words speak the truth. There was a moment where I felt lost. I didn't know what I want and I did't know what to do. I even stop studying, and spent most of my time in bed. I've shared my problems to some friends and they've gave their best support for me but I knew in this situation the only person that can help me is myself. I need to gather myself up and find myself back. So one day I decided to go away from the city by myself.  Just to think of myself, to feel myself and to be with myself. 

I can say I'm still lucky enough to experience this unpleasant situation here in Melbourne. When I felt like I need to escape from everything, I took random train platform and ended up on a beach. It was Frankston Beach.  




The cure for anything is salt water:
 sweat, tears or the sea. 
Isak Dinesen


Allah is always kind to me. For every lost that happens in my life, I see it as another chances given by Allah swt for me to  bring myself back to His path. I believe, His plan is way more beautiful than my plan. And I have started to prove it :)  Bismillah

salam 
wulan




1 comment:

  1. You story is so touching, and inspiring
    Somehow I can relate to it

    * sigh

    Have you read a sentence from Lang Leav? She said, "I don't think all the writers are sad, I think it's the other way around --all sad people writes"

    Keep up your writing WAM

    ReplyDelete