Saturday, March 15, 2014

Don't Go Plain, Go Plaid !

Assalamuallaikum

I'm kinda into plaid lately,, I wear it a lot, and one day I go crazy for it and combined three plaid on my outfit - shirt, micro skirt and shoes.









So here is the story behind the pictures. I joined my friend (lia) visited her friend (ron). Ron marry Indonesian, and he will leave the country to stay with his wife cause the wife couldn't enter Australia. Ron lived in South Morang, pretty far from the city. And behind his house is a habitat of wild kangaroo -and snakes as Ron said-, so he took us there, we walked into bushes and the only thing we found is kangaroo poop :P . I almost couldn't feel my feet because I was afraid snakes will show up. When we walked back to Ron's house desperately, suddenly a kangaroo showed up. And when I took my phone to take a picture, the batterie run out ! So no evidence that I've met a kangaroo :P 

What surprising me was, that Ron said we couldn't approach the kangaroo because he is wild and when he feel uncomfortable he will be aggressive and attach us. Cute but danger ! .So girls , be careful with cute creature, they might be danger for you - I'm talking about boys , if you're not sure with what I mean-   :D


salam, 
Wulan




3 comments:

  1. Cool outfit Wulan! And cool scenery too! Seems fun to play in the wild :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Mita, here is a very free country, you can dress up in any style you like, any where, any time. Fun but pretty scary if meeting snake really happens. :P

      Delete