Saturday, July 12, 2014

Girls Gone Crazy


Assalamuallaikum

Yellow girls, here's a throwback story of me at the grand opening of H&M store. Actually almost all of my post here is a *hashtag* throwback since I have not much time to write a.k.a too lazy to update my blog *wink.

In April 2014, Australian in particular Melbournian felt so much excited because H&M will open their first store in Australia. Australia H&M is a concept store situated in GPO Building at Bourke Street, where only takes five minutes from my place, could you imagine how excited is that?! . I know they’ve opened H&M store in Indonesia almost a year before they build it here in Melbourne, but I never went there because I rarely bought and wore brands other than my clothing brand WAM back that time. Somehow I felt tempted and excited to join all Melbournian to be the person who firstly entered the store and shop on the grand opening day. In addition to my excitement, I heard they give 20% whole store discount which I figured later that no discount at all that day :D . I queued with a friend of mine and other hundreds excited people for an hour before H&M opened the store. I even shouted with them, counting the grand opening time down, things that I would never do in Jakarta  **alay banget gituh

they set the count down since few days before
the queue was crazy

feels like Colombus when he first arrived in the land of America **kiss the floor**

the inside store

the inside store
three floors shopping heaven
with my partner in crime, we learned not to give up that day
H&M Australia Brand Ambassador ?? :D
  
GPO stands for General Post Office, and yes the building is formerly a post office which built in 19th century in a Victorian style. Both the inside and outside’s store looks so beautifully vintage, offering comfortable yet classy atmosphere that makes you feels like shopping in a boutique instead of a ready-to-wear brand store. What could makes my day more than shopping nice cloth in a nice place. 


I love cloth and I love vintage (venue)
Salam

Wulan 



No comments:

Post a Comment