Friday, May 11, 2012

Turquoise and Tule

 


  Last week i met up with putri, she's my friend i knew from moshaict bazaar, so the true thing we have in common is that we are really intent to moshaict bazaar :P

I wore a tule skirt, the same one with irma wore here. It's one of my design, i love it so much because it's really flowy and makes me feel graceful. The skirt real color is turquoise but since the pic took only by my boyf tablet so the color change. I mix the turquoise skirt with something white to make the turquoise more dramatic and add some stripes to make it more groovy.

 My skirt's color supposed to be like this,, isn't it cute ?
I think i'm gonna ask my boyf to buy a good camera so i can put a lot of nice pics here, and i hope some photography technique can hide my ugliness and turn it into a beautiful lady hihihi


thank you for reading
salam, Wulan


No comments:

Post a Comment