Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Style in Back Crop Top


Hellow gurls

I found this back crop top on a sample-sale store. It cost me not more then 15$ but it looks like a piece from some indie label boutique. The top has a unique cutting so by simply pair it with any kind of pants or skirt, it will create an edgy look. 


Having a nice cutting top is an investment for your closet. This back crop top becomes my favorite piece lately. I wear it a lot with jeans, dungarees even ikat skirt. It works for casual and also formal occasion.





wear it on Australia Awards Farewell Event

For formal event I paired the top with self-designed ikat skirt. The top falls perfectly at my skirt 's waist band. 


@ pellegrinis, the very first coffee shop in Melbourne

salam,
Wulan
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment