Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sisterhood


a very pleasing mail from Mr. Postman, the thrill is more than receiving a love letter i never get a love letter anyway (-_-").


my sisterhoodclass ticket already in hand .. hureeeyyy
i really want to take part in this event, because my fav blogger who inspired me at the first time to make a blog and do online store selling vintage-look-stuff,  Jezmine Zaidan will be there with her Old Blossom Box vintage cute stuffs. But there will be another fabulous blogger from abroad such as Hana Tajima (who inspired alot of girls to take a pic using SLR camera in front of the mirror ,, yes she is the owner of 'it' pose), Ami Schaheera, Shea Rasol, and also Dina Tokio.
The event will be consist of 4 part which is Sisterhood Bazaar, Sisterhood Meet & Greet, Sisterhood Dinner and Sisterhood Class. I choose to attend the Sisterhood Class cos I thing I can get more useful information rather then attending meet and greet or dinner.



btw check this flyer i read from Dian Pelangi's blog

 

is there any super important information your eyes catch from  flyer? let me help you make it clear then



guess i have to prepare a lot of cash for the bazaar.. God please forgive my guilty pleasure.
*counting cash in the wallet

anyone join the event too?
meet me there, lets silaturahmi ^.^

Salam, Wulan




No comments:

Post a Comment